Sober.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday.

Came home from Gai.,with three friends plus me.and we were supposed to buy a tape for Charitas cam, pero wala naman kaming nahanap.pff.anyway, it was already past six when we rode the jeep pauwi na, i was SQUISHED!literally!i was soo pissed.and i want someone to pick me up or just bring me anywhere but here.and it was so dark na pala.pero its ok na naman.School?well, school was school.picture taking with my best boy buddies Dan&Charles.hmmm.we were asked to disect a snail,pero di naman na natuloy.so we only disected one lang for the whole class.,i was uber happy kse i saw Mcdreamy nanaman:))yeaaa.my highschool crush.haha.then this guy gives me a Chupa Chups lollipop,haha!pero i gave it to my seatmate nalang.,good god!i have soo many things to do.,two folios(computer&biology)and i think this looong weekend will suck& be boring.mom&dad are both in manila.to visit my siblings.i'll be going there alone ulit this sembreak!its such a relief kse were having a sembreak!i mean, we really need one!Happy birthday to Aze bukas.Night out ulet.wooot.fun.fun.fun.(sana payagan ulet ako):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home