Sober.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Just arrived from Manila, kaninang hapon.
and daaaaaammmn!i really want to go back!i don't like Bicol anymore:( ugh.

I miss the condo..everything..heat, foods there, shopping, TAXXXIII!!, MRT&LRT, Sagano, Teriyaki Boy, Swimming at the 30th floor, early sleep then waking up at 1am with my Ate, mga ingay ni Kuya, mga SHOPPING SPREE namin ni Ate Kp, and pag hiraman ng damit.. FRIES!!YELLOWCAB..everything.oh please. I really want to go back.,

SOOOBRANG BITIN ANG SEMBREAK puchaaaa..
so, at monday, there's school again.
No more 8-9am time ng pag gising, School works na masstress ka talaga
I HATE IT!!

i wish there would be something to just jet me to Manila this instance.
Super alone and bored nanaman ako dito..:((
I'm missing, and still be missing everyone there:(
as for my friends, i'll see you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home