Sober.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
i've been going head over heels to this new cw series GOSSIP GIRL. And i just watched it earlier this morning sa alluc.
its reaaaally goood.nagpapahanap nga ako ng dvd series nun.tapos I love the casting din.all pretty&handsome people!haha.Its very much like the OC.pero this one's new york.,i reaally miss watching the OC!pero good thing pinapalabas parin yung last season., i dnt know why.antagal na nung tapos!haha..
my day so far is fine naman..i'll be having a friday night out ulit with my barkadas.at chick'in.oyeaa.HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dearest bitch AZE:))
nothing's pretty good and substancial to watch in tv today.nakaka piss off talaga.
too tamad to do my folio entries!promise!i'll do it tomorrow!
GOHD!procrastinating again.,and again again.i just remembered next week's the deadline of these folios!i think my brain's just numb.,too numb to do all these school works..or is it just me?.tsk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home