Sober.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

omg. I'm posting an entry na!:]
what an achievement for me.haha
pero, seriously kasi tinatamad talaga ako..as in suuuper.
pero, ngayon im a bit..feeling it na:]]
anyway, our practices are killing me..soobra
pero enjoy naman.
and how lucky, OUR PRACTICES ARE OFF for TWO whole weeks!haha
Sobrang sinisipag din pala ako mag-aral ngayong 4th quarter!haha.
for the whole afternoon, this day I played Mistery Case Files.haha
nakaka addict-o talaga..pero super hirap.i tell you.
anyway, may Gossip Girl Ep14 na ba? tell me.please:D
I have been really complex for the past few days..scratch that! WEEKS!
I really dont know why.haha.plus, school works are killing me!
I dont have tutorials na in math, pero so glad I can catch up naman.
and..its not so bad. BIOLOGY..napaka hassle.aynako.,

*i'm really enjoying the geekish me.haha*
**nagfofocus na sa studies!**

I HAVE A HOMEWORK TO DO. Be blogging later.

<3ayotechnology.hahaaa:pp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home