Sober.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

my last entry for today:D
whew!3 postings in one day!:)

i've been addicted to youtube clips about my favorite songs, covered by talented people!wooot!so damn good!and yes, i'm still infatuated to the guy that sang PRINCESA during intramurals! that is apparently, my classmate's cousin!haha!i think the guy's name is raymond..


EARCANDY!! please do listen to annie stella's tracks! super easy-listening.super relaxing:)specially her own song titled It's You.,its a must hear to all of us:)

still downloading and looking for songs by my favorite bands and ost's from my favorite movies!
i'm not a main-stream-music fan.i'm more on the alternative side:)and most of all, i don't adore OPM songs.,i don't know why..and yes!its a compliment to all FOREIGN BANDS!
well, actually, i only have to Local Bands which i like. CHICOSCI & TYPECAST:)awwww.

all time favorite Ghetto Song: The Way I Are by Timberland:)
"Cause I like you just the way you are"
If ever you swing by my page, please listen to the track there:)thaaanks:)

i'll go to sleep.,.whenever i feel sleepy:)
damn me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home