Sober.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

My blog has been dormant for quite a long time. So. Yeah. I'm updating:D
I missed blogging. I mean. Seriously. God. It's August already, and the Fcuk..Im having mi birthday anytime soon(which I really don't want to happen) So. Last Saturday, I went to the mall with a couple of friends kasi nanlibre si Kimix. And we watched Mamma Mia:))

Yes. Its Mamma Mia. The movie was quite okay,. and it was funny talaga and somehow irritating. I mean, there are times kasi na its really emotional then they'll start singing and dancing these Abba songs:)) And it just wrecks everything up:)) I never imagined Amanda Seyfried to be the Amana Seyfried here.
http://www.meangirls.com/downloads/wallpapers/karen800.jpg

See what I mean?;) I liked Amanda better when she played Karen Smith in Mean Girls cause she was soo freakin funny:)) But she was waay prettier in Mamma Mia. She got tanned and all.
Not to mention she has a very good voice. When she sang this.

:p And im gonna watch the dark knight:> soooon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home