Sober.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

just this slowdance on the inside.

I can't believe it! Just a few weeks more and my summer will soon be over! Can anybody define frustration to me more? Though believe me, I'm trying to make the most out of it. I got tanned actually, not much of course. Moving on.
The urban dictionary was my best friend for the day:p


BITCH: n. (vulgar) Woman who for one reason or another deserves a good bitch-slap
2) A woman with a bad attitude and or bad temper.
3) A very manipulative female who will try to do anything in her power to bring down your self esteem and make you life miserable.
4) A very manipulative female who will try to do anything in her power to bring down your self esteem and make you life miserable.

loser
Though, you should believe me. I know more about Bitches than this dictionary actually does:p It's not that i'm one of them. (if the situation calls for it:))

POSER: Someone whos acts like someone theyre not,but not realizing that there being fake, basically a loser trying to fit in.
2) Synonymous with pretender.


Its no surprise for me if I saw these people in some kind of a brainy bunch.
What am I talking about? Well I'm talking about these fakers who pretty much fakes everything. Know why? Coz I have one. Im talking about this. I don't know about you but this thing really isn't a surprise for me. I had two of them last year, I always thought they'd come back. Well its simple, creating a crime in the world wide web is hard to uncover. That's why many people just do it. Seriously, i don't get it, how come she makes a fake profile about me I dont get the REAL concept of it. All I hear is the cliche na " Insecure lang yan sayo". Although it may sometimes be true. I don't really get it, I don't even find my self profile as interesting as some finds it. Hindi naman pwede na hindi pansinin, kasi in the end affected ka rin naman. So, I just ask people to block it for me. And hopefully in no time, it won't be my problem anymore:)



JUST LIVE BY THE FOUR G'S BABY.
Guys, Girlfriends and Gossip Girl

....or not:p


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home