Sober.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm back. For good:>

So, yeah. I'm blogging again. I think a little less posting per week:D Kasi, School's keeping me busy. Didn't expect that my junior year will be filled with yenow, homeworks:)) Just so you know, Im still updated. So, I'm really not that geeky girl:)) I want a new laptop! Kasi naman, my older laptop is broken na. Its a Compact Presario na Laptop. And my mom said, na she can buy me a new one if I'd do good in school..Err. Or I guess I can have it sa Birthday ko. Which is on August pa. I want an Hp Pavilion DV2800T Artist Edition Laptop:)




Lovette! I want it super! I want it more than anything else:))

Btw. While I was fixing my school things, ayun I saw the box na puno ng letters for me;) Reco letters and whatever letters na I have.



I really keep 'em. So, theres that feeling of nostalgia again and everything. Plus remembering my Sophomore year which was my best high school year so far;)

Okay. I'll be doing my homeworks:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home