Sober.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008



(me&aze under Rod's umbrella) ENJOYING THE RAIN!:)
Okay. I miss the rain&the cold weather
Where everyone wears jacket/coats to cover themselves up
which makes me feel like its winter:]] That's all.


Plus I have to continue this crappy ZTE Broadband Deal Reaction paper.
Does Jun Lozada even know what the effect of the controversy he is in alters us, students?
Here's the thing: It gives us an extra crappy reaction paper!:]]
but I know we are obliged to know and take response onto what is happening in our country.
Oh c'mon this isn't mandatory righttt?. Ugh. Bite me.
What a fcuker:|

Double those things with body pains & inaccurate body clock.
Plus I am badly craving for Gossip Girl Ep14:(


What I need today is someone who can get me out of here and who can zap me back
into reality when all of these things are ovvvveeeeerrr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home