Sober.

Saturday, February 9, 2008

NEW SKIN:D And I love it!:p
Haven't posted for days! Aright, I was too tamad kasi:]]
I'll be busy making projects and research works. Plus bulletin boards:p
Anyway, I'm really frustrated!:[ I find it hard to do the splitting again! Dati kasi nakaya ko na.
Learning how to split is comprised on my list, including learning how to do the cartwheel! I know! I'm KUH-REYZI! and another is learning how to do some Perfect editing on some photos using Adobe Photoshop!:p

I'll try to do our warm up tomorrow. And try to do the splitting thing again!:]] haha.
Practices are on again. UNTIL march. Boo-hoo. So, I have to do homeworks, d-time!:p

Oh how I hate this love month. It's not because I'm single and everything, I just hate it because the people are getting cheesier! Haha. Seriously.

Maroon 5, Ne-yo, Incubus are having their concerts soon. And hell, I want to gooooo!:o
Not to mention, my brother is gonna watch Incubus, so I envy him.A LOT.

I want to go shopping. SPLURGE I mean, Indulge. Oh Gohd.
Another boring day ends!:|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home