Sober.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

this earthquake weather has got me shaking!

EVERYTHING IS BITTERSWEET.

There's a kiy-oot guy in PBB. Well actually, there's many of them!
I don't know their names tho. Boo-hoo.

My N73 is still busted:| So, i'm using my Razr.
Still reading my book*bergdorf blondes* And still loving it.
Gah,. last day of school na bukas. I can't imagine:(

Plus. SOMEONE is going out of town.
I'm not gonna see 'em for quite sometime:|
And I totally hate 'em for everything that he does! the eff!

It's been my habit na that when I study my ass off for tests,
I drink coffee. I love coffee. I really do! haha.

I'm gonna have a new layout. Not quite satisfied.

probably, by tomorrow I'll have a new layout.

PS: YOU're killing me here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home