Sober.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

So..there's nothing much except for the fact that.. CLASSES ARE OVER!
And it's hello summer! I want to splurge onto a lot of things! As in a looot. Back from blog hopping. And I can say, I've been to a lot of blogs already:) BTW. New skin. Yeah. I like black kasi,.and so ayun..and maybe this time, I won't be changing my skin for a while..except for the head image. I want to costumize it. Still don't have plans for summer! So glad summer is here..Finals are over. Oh, and do you wanna know what i've been studying about? HAHA. LOL,




Yeap. That's what I have been doing for three consecutive days! Study-study-study.

And, I'm so glad its overr!
I think i'm gonna go to a workshop this summer! Dunno where.
I went to tweeny websites. I went to candy. And guess who's in the cover!


Yepp! Its Blair Cornelia Waldorf!:) AKA Leighton Meester. And when I saw her in the cover
Gaaah! I have do grab a copy! It's like a have-it-or-die situation!:)) LMAO. Been looking for GGep14 lately. Still, none parin. While i'm looving Leighton, I have been hating Vanessa Hudgens!

Super 8th grade calculus hating! *(tho we're not taking up calculus YET)* I mean, I've been watching tv with Vanessa on it. And everything about her, I just hate it. Her self-esteem! She says that she hates all those paparazzis and all those entourage! C'mon, she loves it. She's just being down to earth! HAHA. Plus, her relationship with Zac, maybe its just for publicity anyway.

'nuff said:D

It's 12:20 AM.
And i'm still not sleepy.:|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home