Sober.

Friday, August 15, 2008

If I tell you..then I have to kill you.

Last day of exams tomorrow. So what the hell am I doing instead of studying:))
Im just in the mood to blog..that's why:D I'm such an ass for not posting last August Eight!:)) I guess it wasn't a pretty LUCKY day for me. It was an effin' day actually. So blah blah blah. I don't wanna rant about it anymore;) Plus. I watched this reality tv show in Velvet called Queen Bee.

And yes. Regular bitches but mooore than that:)) Gohd. Cat fight much? I mean, they're all pretty but some of them are just so judgemental. There's this girl who even said that She won't talk to you if you don't DRESS and LOOK good. Wth girl. Don't be all up on my Kool-aid:)) And another girl wears this sunglasses ALL THE TIME. Why? So that she could look at the person and judge 'em without even knowing:))

Aaaannd yenow what. I think I should be studying my ass off like..N-O-W. I have to study these CLE things. Which I have no interest in:)) Plus the CSS codes in my computer subject.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home