Sober.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

happy women's month!:D
First post for the lovely month of March!
Classes are suspended. AGAIN.
Yes, this always happens. Though, it's pretty alarming.

I loooove T-Bone:D. My cousin's new dog:)
She's a girl. Weird name huh? You know how 3 year old kids can be?right?
She was named T-Bone kasi favorite nung cousin ko yung Clifford the Big Red Dog.
Infact, may dog din sha na Clifford. Then, as Clifford's friend in the show named T-Bone, she also named her new dog T-Bone:D Shooot. How cuuute.

Summer is coming soon. So, for those beach bums out there, we have to prepare
for us to fit right on those kyutsie-bikinis:]] Oh How I love Summer.
though nothing beat's my Christmas Holiday.

Okay. I have to do my english project.
:*

(sana wala pang pasok bukasss)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home