Sober.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

No weekend for me!

is my weekend really over?! Well, first of all there's no weekend for me!
Due to the unending rehearsals for our cultural show. Which is really
getting the hell out of my system! It's a lot of fun tho.
We had whole day practice on my entire weekend. Which should be days of rest!

Me & my friends went book shopping today. Well, I was the only one who bought books. they were just browsing and browsing. I bought Bergdorf Blondes.
Photobucket

After that, we went to McDonald's so I said hello to fats. One burger is enough to eat for me in a month and I promised myself not to eat Deep-fried French fries! But I did! uggghh. Because my mom doesn't want me to eat in fast food chains kasi nga, its unhealthy! Lalo na ang fries. I always tell myself not to eat fries kasi it will all go down to my thighs!
I knoooo. I'm fat:))

I'm really trying hard to watch my weight! As in eating the right foods. Yung ganun.
haynako. It's really hard talaga!:|

Okay. My Gohd.
I have to catch up with my class.
I missed a lot of things:|

Plus the projects in CLE, are killing me!
MYGOSH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home