Sober.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

DOOMSDAY IS HERE: LIPGLOSS

OMFG

So. Yeah. The so called "Pinoy Gossip Girl" is definitely, entirely and completely true. Pero different naman ang casting dun sa Serena-Kc Concepcion, Blair- Anne Curtis and. They didn't EXACTLY copy Gossip Girl which is..a good news? I guess so. Pero it's kinda annoying. I got this from Cindy's blog. And it was so interesting so, I thought of blogging about it.

It's the end of the world as we know it. This is Lipgloss (by TV5), the THIRD WORLD version of Gossip Girl. Set in a fictional school called "Linden High", the people behind the new TV show called "Lipgloss" are: Maxine Eigenmann, Saab Magalona, Rodjun Cruz, Mikee Lee, Fred Payawan, Sam Concepcion, Kevin Lapena, Cheska Ortega, Mary Grace Perrido, Czarina Suzarra and Mikki Hahn.

So here are the vids.





I KNOW, RIIIGHT?!

Its soo effing baduy. Baduy. Nako. Pinoy tv nga naman:|

FYI: If you haven't noticed it yet. Almost all na mga sinasabi nila may "I'm rich. I'm rich." Yes. We get it dear. You people are rich. That's why you go to that Linden High School:)) C'mon. Super rip-off talaga siya. I'm not happy about it and I know i'm not the only one.

So. Enough about that LIPGLOSS bitches. Ha-ha. I went to the mall kanina and I found these:

Yeah. Its cute because of the Audrey Hepburn image. Rare lang kasi. Pero i'm not buying it. Ang cheap ng itsura for ME kasi plain black lang siya and parang pinatungan lng ng print:)) Pero its the print is uber looove though:D

And I'm tagging Nina and Ella's Blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home