Sober.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Whew. Im gonna sleep PALANG. And its 12:20AM
Thanks to Niko, tinulungan nya ako na gawin yung isang notes na dapat kong gawin. So, lesser agenda

I was supposed to be sleeping kanina pa..like 3 hours ago!
And right now, I should be dreaming. And I hope I am.
But thanks to this Bullshyt. Which are the requirements. It delayed my bedtime.
Not a big deal though, we have no school for tomorrow and Friday. And vacation is on next week! Weee. Summer. Finally!

Im gonna have my speech tomorrow. Well, hopefully.:p

Happy Birthday to my Lola.
:) I forgot how old she is naaa.

And..yun lang. Off to bed!
I'll be waking up at 6am.
I have 6 hours of sleep nalang! DANG IT!
:(

this is really cruel, you know!:[[
I mean. Sleeping really late, and waking up early?

ANG BILIS NGA TALAGA NG ALAS-SINKO:))

okay,. I'll stop talking.

Off to bed..*for real:p*
night.night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home