Sober.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Im much brighter than sunshine:D

2 more days until my birthday;)
I actually hate the feeling of turning a year older but what I love most about it are the gifts you receive and the people that greet you all throughout the day. My wishlist?
^^A new laptop.
the one that was written on my previous post here
Yeah. Everything is written there;) Plus the images and other chorvas. And I really think I need one kasi my old laptop is broken na:(
^^Nintendo Wii/ Guitar hero
although I'm not an avid gamer..I still want one;))
^^New Earphones for my iPod.

Sira na kasi. The other piece is not working that much na. Kasi nabasa;)) Yes. I want a colored one. Pink/ Blue;)
^^Gladiator sandals

Yes please. I want one. (Ate Keips. Buy me one before ka umuwi sa 29:D)
^^
A new Patterned Hoodie;)

I want a new one;))
^^New flats.

Particularly silver flats;)
^^tickets for chris brown's concert this Oct/November;D

^^And lastly a loooot of Ben and Jerry's:))

*keips. You promised me na we'll buy @ s&r when I go there sa sem break;)*


Can't believe I'm turning 15 soooon;)

And. School's pretty much stressing. Although I love chemistry. Mahirap parin sha:))
Our intramurals will be on the 2nd week of September;)


and i lalalalovettes:)

BTW.

I love this song;)


MusicPlaylist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home